Hard of hearing individuals continue to complain about businesses/medical offices/government organizations' lack of communicating effectively with them. It's a real problem and a violation of the ADA.
Our short e-course! Learn how to provide effective communication & get your certificate of completion/attendance in less than an hour!
The Americans with Disabilities Act is clear:
The ADA requires that title II entities (State and local governments) and title III entities (businesses and nonprofit organizations that serve the public) communicate effectively with people who have communication disabilities. The goal is to ensure that communication with people with these disabilities is equally effective as communication with people without disabilities.
- Course content is checked by members of the hard of hearing &
- Course is a great personal and professional developmental course.
- Great for yearly staff training
- Learn how to be ADA compliant at your place of work and avoid
- Great certificate of completion to add to your resume!
- This is an Industry Ready Certification for your school program
Who should take this course?
Any business/medical/government agency that want to comply with ADA laws and individuals who are seeking to develop their communication skills such as nurses, physician assistants, Call Centers, job seekers, doctors' offices, RNs, government agencies, bank tellers, baristas, grocery store workers, any front customer facing businesses...
- Facts - How to provide effective communication
- Methods/techniques - Do's, don'ts - Scenarios
- The law - Technology
Course includes animation and a quiz.
Certificate of completion/Attendance will be provided.
Take the right step now!
Duration: about 1 hour including quiz and other material.
Created to be relate able. Very carefully considered applying training techniques for people with hard of hearing. It was eye opening, paceful and very understandable. I work with people that have hearing loss and I appreciated the training from a whole new perspective. Great information!
Featured in Hearinglikeme.com
This online course will teach you how to provide effective communication to deaf people | Hearing Like Me